Terms and Conditions
If you do make a booking with Edinburgh Taxi Tours you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
- To confirm any bookings a 20% deposit will be required.
- If you are a "No-show" or if a booking is cancelled within 48 hours from the tour beginning any and all monies paid will be non refundable. This is not negotiable and you are agreeing to this before your booking.
- Customers who contact us more than 48 hours in advance will be given a full refund minus £10 administration charge.
- The taxi is fully insured for passenger and third party claims, under British Law seat belt's must be worn at all times, it is your responsibility to make sure you wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Your property is carried at your own risk and we will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to your property.
- The drinking of alcohol in the vehicle is not allowed at any time.
- Smoking of any kind (including Vapour cigarettes) is not permitted inside the vehicle.
- The consumption of food is not allowed in the vehicle.
- Damage to the vehicle caused by a passenger, which requires the vehicle to be valeted or repaired, will incur a charge of at least £50.